LL - ...? LL - ...?

Not newgrounds material

It looks like you can animate pretty good, but come on man, this is not newgrounds material. It's way too short and it lacks story and audio. I think you should make a real movie with story and your frame by frame.
I think you can make something really good!=D
But this was just too short.

GunChest Episode 01_01 GunChest Episode 01_01

wow

that's some crazy animation/graphics. Normally I'm not too fond of the d graphics in flash but you did a great job at it man.

For the person below: Kinda short??? It's waay longer and better than the average flash movie on newgrounds.. and I think this took a loottt of time too make, it really is pretty long for a flash movie:P

Anyway keep it up man, great work

My Spark of Darkness My Spark of Darkness

great

great movie, I was really feeling it.

Could have done a little better on the sound thought.. it was good, but I dunnow sometimes you mixed it with some not too good music:P

keep it up

BMack24 responds:

yeah, i'm clearly not a musician.. plus, it was mixed with audacity. not the best sound editing program in the world.

Passage Passage

why was today the headline?!

Why do you had to rush this man:O It looked very good, very good animation and the whole fibe was excellent.. and then all of a suden you quit!

I think you should pull the movie off newgrounds now, finish it and post it again.. it will defenitly get a great score.. but now I don't think so because you didn't finish it.. wich is a shame.

Please finish it, I'll vote 5/5 and 10/10:P

The Daft Punk Flash The Daft Punk Flash

And will make you get an epileptic attack

I watched this movie, knocked out, and when I woke up I was 10 years older and in a Hospital. I looveeee Daft Punk man, but this is too trippy! hahahah I felt it though

Daft Punk is the greatest band ever.

Bad Hare Day Bad Hare Day

I liked it!

Very nice animation, loved that. It didn't went too smooth (you used a low framerate?) but that didn't bother this movie, it actually looked pretty nice.

The style was very nice, so was the zooming in at the beginning. Smooth animation, but I think you should have animated the rabbit a bit more, because he popped up just one frame. But as you said, you haven't had that much time on it.

One other thing, I think something went wrong with the preloader because the first shot where everything zooms in went a bit laggy, but it was pretty detailed too so that could also be it.

Overall.. very nice movie, you should make more! And for the next one, really take your time because I think if you do that, you can really make something special=D

Panda Fight Panda Fight

wow, verrry good fbf!!

Great fbf animation man, your movies rock! I like the sketchy style (or I don't know how you call it), very nice job.

And for Thefrontlines review.. You obviously never touched flash or even made a animation, because your review is just ridiculous. Perhaps it isn't the longest movie, but it's all frame by frame so it's a lot of work.

Anyway, very nice job man, keep making your awesome movies=D

Christmas Cinema - Gift Christmas Cinema - Gift

holy shit

man this movie is INCREDIBLE! It's short, but the animation and the graphics... wow:|
You gotta tell me how you made this because I've never seen this beautiful graphics in a flash (flash?) movie! Did you even use flash?? What did you do!

Only negative thing I can say is that it was a bit short, but I understand it's a lot of work to make something like this.
The character design was fantastic, and so was the sound. Bobby Mcferrin rocks!

Anyway it was beautiful man, make more please=D

Happy Children's Day Happy Children's Day

huh

Did you do the animations for this flash yourself? if you did: 11/10, if you didn't.. 4/10:P

My Dream My Dream

kind of a professor layton style

wich I love:D very nice job man! Did you edit almost every frame in photoshop? because it looked amazing! almost like a real tv cartoon or something.. great job!